Will Botzum, CPA
- Audit, accounting, and tax for closely held business
- Tax planning
- Employee Benefit Plan audits
- Business consulting
- Executive coaching
Will joined JGD in 1987 and has been the driving force behind the firm’s employee benefit plan audit practice. Will specializes in providing tax, accounting, and audit services to a broad array of closely held businesses and their owners. Will has extensive high level experience auditing both defined benefit and defined contribution plans especially in the areas of 401(k)s and ESOPs.
Will graduated with his Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (Accounting), from California State University at Fullerton.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center (EBPAQC)