David Brzezniak, CPA
- Business consulting
- Strategic tax planning and compliance
- High-net worth individuals
- Real Estate
David Brzezniak is a qualified professional in the areas of taxation, accounting and business and strategic consulting. He currently serves clients in real estate development, construction and operation, fiduciary taxation, estate planning, personal service companies and tax planning for closely held companies and high-net-worth individuals.
David received his Bachelor of Arts in Accounting and lives in Carmel Valley with his wife Sandi, and their two pugs. They have two adult children. David spends his time following college & professional sports, playing tennis, hiking, traveling, and he also enjoys gourmet food and wine.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- San Diego Executive Group
- La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club
- Michigan State University Alumni Association