Daniel Schreiber, CPA
- Business consulting
- Strategic tax planning and compliance
- High-net individuals
- Manufacturers and distributors
- Real Estate
- Private closely held businesses
Dan has over 40 years of experience in public accounting. Prior to joining JGD, Dan worked for both regional and local CPA firms, including Anderson Tackman, where he spent 4 years specializing in tax consulting for the real estate, hospitality and construction industries and managing a branch office.
Throughout his career, Dan has worked principally with small and mid-market, pass-through entities and has provided innovative tax planning and other specialized consulting services for nonprofit and privately held companies.
Dan’s understanding of various industries and tax implications enables him to successfully navigate through each phase of the growth of a business. He works with each client throughout every phase of their business development, from establishing a new entity, improving profitability, developing business strategies, and when the time is appropriate, designing an exit strategy that encompasses their objectives.
Dan graduated from the University of Wisconsin where he received his Bachelor of Science in Business and Administration. Dan is a board member and Treasurer of Corporate Directors Forum (CDF) in San Diego.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA)
- Member and former Treasurer of the Coronado Cays Yacht Club
- Chartered Global Management Accountant